“The coverage that helps you sleep”
United States Liability Insurance Group
A Berkshire Hathaway Company
A++ Rating by A.M. Best
Coverage Provided By:
Umbrella insurance may be necessary because there is a good chance that you will be sued at some point in your life. Over 20 million lawsuits will be filed this year in the United States. That works out to be one lawsuit for every 15 people. In many cases, it’s the lawsuit that hurts far worse than the accident. This is why having a personal umbrella policy is essential. For less than $150 a year, you can be covered up to $1,000,000 for liabilities as a result of an accident. So, please request a free quote for a personal umbrella policy and get the insurance coverage you need. With limits available up to $10 million dollars, you’ll have the satisfaction of knowing your assets are protected.
You don’t have to say goodbye to your home, auto’s and lifetime wages because of an accident when you have the power of a personal umbrella insurance policy. A personal umbrella policy adds an essential layer of liability coverage that your home and auto insurance policies simply do not have. With this additional coverage of $1 million to $10 million, you’ll protect those assets -
The accident may not be fatal, but it will kill you financially.
About our Policies
UmbrellaInsuranceNow.com Copyright 2008
The following risks are not eligible:
1. More than one umbrella claim or excess liability claim during the last 5 years.
2. Corporations as named insured (can be added as additional insured).
3. Any driver with more than one alcohol or drug related violation in the last 10 years.
4. Risks with household individuals convicted of a felony in the past 5 years.
5. Aircraft exposures of any kind.
6. Vehicles used in racing.
7. Day care that is or should be licensed with the state.
8. Any insured who does not carry the required underlying limits of liability coverage.
Underlying liability requirements:
Auto Liability: 250,000/500,000/100,000 Split Limits or 300,000 Single Limit
Homes (Personal Liability): 300,000 Single Limit
Watercraft: 250,000/500,000/100,000 Split Limits or 300,000 Single Limit
Vacant Land: 300,000 Single Limit
Rental Units (Premises Liability): 300,000 Single Limit
Currently available in the following states:
AZ, CA, CT, DE, FL, MA, MI, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, TX, VA